Wordless Wednesday

DSCN0156 DSCN0167DSCN0177 DSCN0183 IMG_5200Bringing the babies their food!There were two that often fed the babies: IMG_5194DSCN0311 DSCN0367

Advertisements

37 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday

• Family to the 5 Power! says:

Thank you for visiting my blog and for introducing me to yours. I just read through some of your writing and I wish you and your sister God’s gift of health. I look forward to your next posts!

1. papapound says:

Thanks for the photos. My wife is an avid bird watcher. Someone mentioned a feeder, we have 7 feeders front and back of home. I showed her your photos. We could not identify the bird from the net. Probably a sparrow.

Thanks for your likes on my blog. I appreciate your blog. Though we live on different planes, still much to appreciate here.

• Family to the 5 Power! says:

Those birds were an awesome gift from God. Watching them made me start looking at feeders for outside my kitchen window! Having 7 as you and your wife do must offer some amazing bird-watching. Thanks so much for visiting. I do enjoy reading your posts and I think the animation of salvation on your About page is especially great.

2. sf says:

Wow, incredible photos! I’ve never seen a nest with eggs before and definitely not eggs that hatch with birdies growing. How awesome!

3. Sue C. says:

I have a bird feeder and two bird baths. They are awesome to watch. These are awesome pictures. Thanks so much for sharing them. Now a big AWWWWWH. 🙂

4. Kelly Grace says:

Can’t thank you enough for sharing these pictures. How exciting to have a close up of the beautiful nest, eggs, and those babies with wide open mouths!
    Psalm 81:10 I am the LORD your God, . . . Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it.
    I think you gave us a great picture of that verse 😉

5. Stephanie Romero says:

I love this! My husband and I just embraced the idea of feeding birds. I honestly never gave much thought to them before this–but now we have this great bird feeder set up and I’ve loved watching the different kinds come and eat. That made me appreciate your pictures all the more.

• Family to the 5 Power! says:

Peeking in on this nest for several weeks has made me seriously consider setting up a bird feeder! How good it is that you already have one. The birds must be so awesome to watch. Thanks for the comment!

Comments are closed.